On Sunday 26 February at 18:00, I will officially be launching my campaign to be the next MP for Ruislip, Northwood & Pinner. As this is a special event for me, I wanted to make it a special celebration, so at the moment the plan is to have:
- Canapés and perhaps a few drinks.
- (Brief) speeches from me and Blaise Baquiche, candidate for Uxbridge & South Ruislip (i.e. Boris Johnson’s constituency).
- Musical entertainment by the Morassi Quartet, playing string covers of various movie themes and pop songs (if you haven’t heard them before, they alone are well worth the entry fee).
- Mingling with Blaise, me and others from the Hillingdon Liberal Democrats. A chance to tell us what matters to you so that we can better campaign for you.
- A raffle, which will include some truly amazing prizes (as well as the dud prize of lunch with Blaise and me, which is mandatory if you win it!).
NB – if you are unable to attend but would like to make a donation anyway, please feel free. Blaise and I will be most grateful for any contributions to our campaigns.
For those interesting in reading more about what I stand for, check out my personal manifesto or my story about why I decided to stand as an MP. You can also read my thoughts on who you should vote for in the next election.